By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Olive Gardens Resort (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US Dollars.
• Rate displayed is per number of guests selected and NOT the Max occupancy of the suite displayed. Any additional guest will be billed extra,
• A cash deposit of $50% for each night of stay.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:01pm.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
• We do not accept credit cards.
Food, Drinks or Shisha
• We do have a full service Restaurant at the location. therefore, bringing any kind of food, beverages or shisha from outside the resort is strictly prohibited.
• Since our Hotel bungalows are made of solid wood and for your own safety, smoking any kind of tobacco or shisha is prohibited inside all rooms.
• Guest is fully responsible for his/her own safety at all times, the hotel is not responsible for any kind of accidents or injuries of any kind in or around the pool area.
• Only swim suites allowed in or around the pool area. We do not allow any kind of burka swim wear.
• Lifeguard is available only when Pool opens at 10am till 6pm. Swimming after 6pm is not allowed.
• No food or glass bottles or cups allowed in or around the pool.
• Reservations made requires a deposit payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. The entire period of your stay, inclusive of nights before and after the dates listed above, will be charged to you.
• Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 72 hours (i.e., by 4pm Beirut time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing fees).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing fee) will be charged to you at the time of reservation.
• For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
• All rooms and suite rates do not include breakfast charge. Breakfast charge is applicable for any person over 4 years old. Breakfast for children 4 years and under is free. Breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Olive Gardens Resort and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Lebanon) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) OGR and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of OGR and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel’s in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Lebanon.
• The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act shall apply.