Please note the following information during your stay:
- Check-in Time: 2 PM Check-Out Time: 12 PM. You can access the pool before Check-In time.
- Food and Beverage from outside the premises is prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed in Bungalow. Any extra visitor accessing the bungalow will be billed $55 to your room.
- Access to the swimming pool is not Allowed After 6 PM.
- All swimmers are required to wear proper swimming attire.
- No Towels for the Swimming Pool. Please bring your own.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- From 9 AM Till 6 PM, If you have visitors, They should pay the regular entrance fee.
- After 6 PM, Swimming is permitted for Hotel guests only over 16 years old.
- Life Guards are not on duty after 6 PM, So We Are Not Responsible for Any Incident Resulting from Swimming.
- Please Note That Resort May Host Events Such as Weddings or Parties During Your Stay. In That Case, We Will Do All We Can to Reduce Any Inconvenience for Our Guests.
- We Have Room Service until 11 PM.
- Kitchen Closes at 11 PM, Furthermore, Do Not Order Food from Delivery Services.
- Breakfast is available per menu item.
- We Are Unable to Issue a Refund.
- If You Have Arguileh, You Will Pay Full Charge.
The check-in time starts at 2 pm and check-out time at 12 pm.
Please ask for late check out if possible for an extra charge of $10 per hour.
NO. Sorry all pets are not allowed on premises.
Your visitors are welcome but not allowed inside the rooms and must pay entrance fees if they are visiting before 6pm.
Our check-in time is 2 pm therefore it is the guest’s decision to leave any time before check-out time.
Food or drinks are not allowed from outside the resort. We do have a full-service restaurant offering Lebanese and international delights.