The Grand Bungalow is a beautiful double story all wooden exterior from solid pine with an interior built similar to Swiss homes with combination of wood and light color dry walls. Suitable for large families or groups consisting of a private terrace and a total of four private suites numbered 201, 202, 203 & 204. Suite # 201 located on the ground floor, with two bedrooms. First room has three single beds, TV, AC and mini bar and a second connected master bedroom with queen size bed, AC and Bathroom. Suite # 202 also located on the ground floor, with two bedrooms. First room has three single beds, TV, AC and mini bar and a second connected master bedroom with queen size bed, AC and Bathroom. Suite # 203 located on the upper floor has a master bedroom with queen size bed, AC, Bathroom & Cable TV. Suite # 204 also located on the upper floor has a master bedroom with queen size bed, single bed, AC, Bathroom & Cable TV.
- Breakfast Menu
Lebanese mix delights consisting of Labneh, Jibneh, Veggies, Foul madamas, Scrambled Eggs, Zaatar and Chanklish plus your choice of coffee, tea or an orange juice.
- Swimming Pool: We have a beautiful semi-Olympic swimming pool surrounded with rocks where you can also enjoy the pool side bar for a refreshing drink or snack.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi: We have two outdoor Jacuzzi for your relaxing pleasure.
- Sports Fields: When done swimming how about playing a little match of mini football or shoot some balls in our mini basketball court. We also have a ping pool table and baby-foot table for extra fun.
- Horseback*: Enjoy a horseback ride on one of our horses.
- Restaurant*: Our restaurant serves Lebanese menu, Pizzas and Burgers.
- Nature Hiking*: How about waking up real early and take a walk in the beautiful forest of Olive trees all around us. We can also arrange a guide for qadisha (annoubine) valley hikes per request.
- Pheasant Hunting Farm*: If you like to hunt, we have a pheasant birds hunting farm minutes away from us.
- Shooting Range*: Also minutes away is the SWOT shooting range.
- Laser Tag*: Also minutes away is a laser tag arena.
- Tahet EL-Rih*: Visit the most beautiful village and beach in Lebanon. Tahet EL-Rih, Anfeh is only 8 minutes away.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
Rates: No promotions, coupons or any kind of offers will include the breakfast unless booked directly from our Website and paid full rates as displayed. The rate displayed is based on the number of guests you selected including children, maids or baby sitters and NOT the Max occupancy of the suite displayed. If the reservation made is different than actual number of guests a minimum charge of $30.00 per additional guest of all ages will apply. One child under 2 years old per reservation will be admitted free. Food, Drinks or Shisha: We do have a full service Restaurant at the location. therefore, bringing any kind of food, beverages or shisha from outside the resort is strictly prohibited. Smoking: Since our Hotel bungalows are made of solid wood and for your own safety, smoking any kind of tobacco or shisha is prohibited inside all rooms. Swimming Pool (Opens 1/06/2020): Each guest is fully responsible for his/her own safety at all times, the hotel is not responsible for any kind of accidents or injuries of any kind in or around the pool area and the whole property. Only swim suites allowed in or around the pool area. We do not allow any kind of burkini swim wear. Pool is open to Hotel guests only and not their guests. Swimming after 6pm is not allowed. No food or glass bottles or cups allowed in or around the pool. Reservation Confirmation: All reservation made online or over the telephone are not final or confirmed until the required deposit of 50% per room is paid. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed reservation. Please read full terms & conditions