Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Olive Gardens Resort (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out on the reservation calendar), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
Rates & Deposit
- We require a non refundable security deposit equal to 1 full night of the total amount of your reservation.
- Reservations made online or by phone requires non refundable deposits paid via Western Union or direct bank deposit.
- Western Union: Send to the name of Mr. Eddy Issam Zaarour.
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay.
- Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars. Rate is per person.
- Failing to declare the exact number of adults, children or maids will result in the immediate cancellation of your reservation with no refund to your paid deposit.
- We charge per person based on minimum two persons occupancy.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
- The maximum number of guests per room is 2 adults. A fee will be charged for each additional adult, child of any age or maids staying in any room.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Toddlers (ages 0-3) are welcome free of charge however there is a fee of $25 extra if a crib or extra bed requested.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!
Check-in & Check-out
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
- We only welcome families, married couples, mixed gender groups, corporate events.
WE DO NOT OFFER DAILY OR HOURLY BOOKINGS
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 2:00 PM and check-out time is by 11:59 AM.
- As required by law, we register all guests to the Lebanese General Security registry book.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required for all guests at check-in.
- No unregistered visitors can enter the rooms at any time.
They are welcome at our Hotel restaurant
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Reception area for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival. Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Please check with the Hotel’s Reception at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
Food & Drinks
FOOD & DRINKS
- No food, drinks of any kind to be entered into the Resort. We do have a restaurant for all your requirements. No Argileh or charcoal lighters allowed from outside the Resort.
- Full prices of entered items will be billed to your room in case you enter any of the items mentioned.
- Only swim suites allowed in the pool and surrounding area. no burka or shorts allowed inside the pool.
- Pool open from the 1st of June until the 15th of September.
- No smoking Cigars, Cigarettes or Argileh inside the rooms.
Type of Room
TYPE OF ROOM
- In case the room selected was not available, we reserve the right to assign you another room.
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room will be charged.
- For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All rooms and suite rates do not include breakfast unless stated or confirmed when making a reservation online or by phone. Any non-hotel registered guest will be charged for the breakfast.
USE OF COUPONS
- Please use fair play when using coupons. We reserve the right to cancel any coupon at any time for any amount or reservation without further notices.
FURTHER INFORMATION No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room. This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed. You should hold the hotel no responsibility in the event of any injury to you or your family members, including but not limited to swimming pool usage, horseback riding, ATV usage, slipping, falling, drowning, causes of nature or any type of accidents. The swimming pool hours are from 10 AM – 6 PM. The pool closes on Monday 4-09-2017.
GENERAL PROVISIONS By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay. The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete. The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel. The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel. The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Lebanon. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act shall apply.