For those who like hiking and adventure trips, combined with nice natural sceneries and visits to the old monasteries, we recommend trying this tour especially if you are group of people.
Hiking has different levels. Moderate can be done by Normal hikers, no need to be very fit.
During hikes only light food should be consumed, therefore sandwiches would be enough.
Program is running for groups of minimum 6 persons and up.
- 7:00 pm get to know each other welcoming drink.
- 6:30 am & 7:00 am (next day) breakfast is served.
- 7:15 am bus leaves the Olive Gardens Resort.
- 8:15 am bus arrives at Kadisha Valley hiking entrance in “Hawka”.
- 8:15 am till 11:45 am hiking in Wadi Kadisha (Annoubeen), including 2 rests / visits including Annoubeen Monaster and Colombian Hermit, the 83 years Colombian Hermit (Dario) living in a cave turned to church (If we were lucky he will sit with us for a chat).
- 12:30 pm bus leaves Kadisha Valley after you have some refreshment & delicious saj (optional) at Kadisha’s entrance and heads towards the Cedars of Lebanon.
- 1:00 pm bus arrives at The Cedars.
- 1:00 pm till 2:00 pm hiking in the Cedars of Lebanon.
- 2:00 pm till 2:20 pm buying memorable hand crafted gifts (optional) from the Cedars.
- 2:30 pm bus leaves the Cedars.
- 4:00 pm bus arrives at the Olive Gardens Resort.
Take a rest in your room or visit our restaurant (optional) for a delicious Lebanese delights.
- 8:30 Join Raja (your guide) again and listen to his Flamenco and Gypsy music.
Note: There are very steep steps at the entrance to Kadisha Valley (about 15 minutes).
Bring with you comfortable hiking or walking shoes, hat & plenty of water.
*Based on a group of minimum 4 guests
Read more about the valley here…
Olive Gardens Resort